Sunday, July 8, 2012

HP challenge Day 8

Day 8: What do you think would be your favorite lesson?

I think I would like Charms and Transfiguration.  The two are very similar to each other, and I think I would have fun with both.

HP Lexicon defines charms as a type of magic spell concerned with enchanting an object to behave in a way that isn't normal for that object. For example, the Summoning Charm brings an object to the caster. Charms is also something of a catch-all for spells that aren't Transfiguration (spells that change the inherent nature of an object). In some sense, if a spell isn't Transfiguration, it's probably a Charm.

Also, I think McGonagall would be a wicked fun teacher to listen to and doesn’t put up with anyone’s bad behavior, “Transfiguration is some of the most complex and dangerous magic you will learn at Hogwarts. Anyone messing around in my class will leave and not come back. You have been warned." (first lecture to first-years)

What do you think would be your favorite lesson?

No comments:

Post a Comment