Sunday, July 15, 2012

HP challenge Day 15


Day 15: Who would be your best friends at Hogwarts? (Three only)


I really think I would get along with Luna, Ginny, and Hermione.  Luna is eccentric, blunt, honest, doesn't care what others think of her, and is compassionate.  With Luna I think I would be a follower and talk with her about her dad’s Quibbler.  Ginny is forceful, nice, and independent.  She is one that I could see myself being able to talk to easily.  Hermione is diligent, hardworking, and compassionate.  The three of them have their own traits that have them stand out, but all are compassionate in some form.  They are ones that I can relate to, and so this is why I could see myself being friends with these three.

Who do you think would be your best friend at Hogwarts?

No comments:

Post a Comment