Monday, July 30, 2012

HP challenge Day 30

Day 30: What affect has Harry Potter made on your life and how much does it mean to you?
 

I think this picture sums up how I feel.  I grew up reading this series.  It got me into reading.  Harry Potter showed me that there are books out there that can appeal to anyone, if you take the chance to read.  Harry Potter taught me to never give up, and it's okay to stand out from the crowd.  I went to every movie at midnight dressed up, except for the first one.  Harry Potter is something that has affected me, and I will never forget how much of an impact it made on my life.  It really has helped add to what I have become today.  


So dear Braddy, I hope that I have shown you why I care about Harry Potter as much as I do.


With this last picture, I end my 30 day challenge:

 
P.S. Happy Birthday Neville!

No comments:

Post a Comment