Monday, July 2, 2012

HP challenge Day 2


Day 2: Your favorite Harry Potter movie:


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2, hands down was my favorite.  The action was there, they covered every detail at the end of the 7th book, acting was great, and the emotion was there.  I went into the movie pumped, and ready to go.  I felt that it was the one movie that followed the book the best.  I absolutely loved the end *spoiler alert* where Harry talked to his son about the houses and how it didn’t matter what house he was in, just as long as he chose to be great.  I also loved to see how the actors developed through making all 8 movies.  I felt that they all became their character that they were portraying.  Definitely a great end to the series.

What's your favorite Harry Potter movie? :)

1 comment:

  1. I liked this one, but it made me mad how they ended it. Harry did NOT break the Elder Wand, they were NOT on the bridge leading into Hogwarts, and the final battle between Harry and Voldy was in the Great Hall, NOT outside the castle.

    My favorite movie is either Half Blood Prince or Goblet of Fire.

    ReplyDelete