Tuesday, July 10, 2012

HP challenge Day 10

*EDITED*
Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?


I think that I enjoyed reading about the Horcruxes more that the Hallows.  I thought that it was fun to learn more about Voldemort and his past.  It was interesting to read about how they found out about Horcrux and how they went about destroying each one.  I loved the twist of Harry being a Horcrux (even though I thought this before I finished the sixth book), and I loved that Neville got to kill the final Horcrux.  He got to have a part in the prophesy. (Neville was born a day before Harry as it was speculated that the prophesy from the fifth book could have been about either of them.)

Which one do you like more?

4 comments:

  1. I can understand Harry's dilemma trying to decide whether the Hallows or Horcruxes were more important. I thought the Hallows were fascinating (loved the animation in the movie), and was glad for a chance to get to know Luna's dad. I also was glad to see how Dumbledore thought ahead to give Hermione the book, and had a good laugh when Ron was so shocked Harry hadn't heard of Babbity-Rabbity, but he himself had no idea who Cinderella was. Haha!

    Also, I think Neville was born the day before Harry. Both at the end of July, but not the same day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you said that, I think you are right. :)

      Delete
    2. I felt like such a snob correcting you :P Loving these posts, BTW!

      Delete
    3. I loved the Hallows (the animation was spectacular), but I'm with you. I enjoyed learning what each horcrux was and why Voldemort chose them.

      Delete