Sunday, July 1, 2012

HP challenge Day 1

Day 1: Your favorite book in the series:




This may surprise all of you, I love Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, but my favorite book of the series is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.  I love the whole concept of the Marauders map and you get to meet Sirius Black.  It is great to have someone that is there caring for Harry.  I also love the Lupin/Harry relationship.  Remus Lupin is my favorite character that they had teach Defense against the dark arts.  I loved how he got to teach Harry how to use the Patronus charm.  My most favorite thing about Lupin and Sirius though is that they were able to give Harry a look at his parents that he would never have had.  Of course, the whole time turner and going back to change the past and free innocent people made me happy as well.

What's your favorite Harry Potter Book?

3 comments:

  1. Actually, this one's my favorite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is The Goblet of Fire. I love that it's a lot darker then the previous, there are a few sub plots running, and I LOVE the Triwizard Tournament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another vote for Goblet of Fire.
    Frickin awesome.

    ReplyDelete