Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Confession Part 2

Since my last confession post I have gotten more Perry the Platypus garb, and I want to show you all what I have got. :)


This is the infamous Perry the Platypus Pillow pet that I wanted ever since I saw a friend of mine post of picture of theirs on facebook. My sister went to Disneyland this past week and was so kind to pick one up for me.  The pillow is big and fuzzy. On the tag it had something that made me smile:


 Designed to bring smiles to kids (and adults.)



Saw this Pez dispenser at Walmart and it just had to come home with me. 

Remember the belt? Here's the belt buckle that goes with it.

I was buying a drink from and I caught this out of the corner of my eye when I was checking out.


I love this bag. Did I mention that it's fuzzy?

I use this lanyard to hold my whistle, watch, and name tag at work.

I saw this for $3 and couldn't pass it up... The jokes are super corny but funny.

There you guys have it! I'll keep you updated when I find more stuff worth being in my collection. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment