Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dear Braddy, I care!


Back at the beginning of this month I was playing the game “Times Up” with the Jesters team.  The name Gary Oldman came up and everyone was referencing every other movie he’s been in, besides Harry Potter (He played Sirius Black.)  I made a comment that I was sad that there was not one Harry Potter reference made.   Braddy then said something along the lines of, “Not everyone cares about Harry Potter Justina.”  Well my dear Braddy, everyone may not care, but I care.

I’ve grown up with reading the series… It was actually the series that got me into reading as a kid.  That is why for the next month I am going to post every day in July with the “30-day Harry Potter challenge”.  Stayed tuned for it.




2 comments:

  1. Way to go Justina, standing up to that bully! Harry Potter is awesome! Never justify your reasons for liking something especially when it had that big of an impact on your life. GO JUSTINA! GO JUSTINA GO!!! and HARRY POTTER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't start reading them until after the fourth book was published, and my mom had started reading them. I burned through them in just under two weeks. When something touches your life it's normal to have a strong connection to them. Hell, I'm a 31 year old woman and I still cry like a baby when *SPOILER ALERT* Dumbledore and Dobby die.

    ReplyDelete