Thursday, February 23, 2012

Confession

It's been over a week since I last made a blog post, and I kind of feel bad about it.  In honor of my birthday I decided to post something fun.

For those of you who didn't know... I love Perry the Platypus from the Disney show Phineas and Ferb.  To prove my point, I have pictures to show you guys:


  

 
A random talent of mine: Cutting paper and making it look like what I want it to look like.  One of the children at work really wanted a Perry creation, so here is what I came up with.






A great thing about working with Elementary age children is that you get to celebrate Valentines Day... The fun way.  I got a random flash of brilliance while I was at work and decided that I really wanted to make a box, and specifically a Perry the Platypus one.






This next one came to me through the awesomeness of one of my good pals Miss Kristen. She had purchased a Phineas and Ferb belt from FYE and I decided that I wanted one.  While I was there I found a strickly Perry the Platapus belt.  I fell in LOVE with it, and well, it had to come home with me. (Note: I still need to go get the Perry the Platypus belt buckle that goes with it.)




My ma surprised me with a watch on Christmas, and not just an ordinary watch,  it was a Perry the Platypus watch and on the watch hands it lables which one is the hour hand and which one is the minute hand.
#nowihavenotroubletellingtimewitharegularclock



Here I am showing off my newest addition to my collection. Yes, I couldn't help myself. I saw it at Walmart today and I decided that it had to come home with me.  I also now have blue airwalks to match with this shirt and my work shirt. Happy Birthday to me! :)


Also, for my entrance song for the Jester's Royale comedy improv team is the Perry the Platypus theme song. So, now that I have told you guys this, what is it that you guys love?


                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Twilight! I loved it before it became popular too :-P I've been a bad fan lately, but I will always love it. I've never been much of a collector, but I have a bit of a collection because of family and friends giving me stuff. :-)
    Love perry and ferb and phineas and all the cool stuff you got! Glad you had a good bday and yay for tonight! Love you

    ReplyDelete