Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sweetness!

Alright, there are two different candies that I absolutely love!

The first one I came across about two years ago while helping with the easter egg hunts at work.  We were spreading out candy and I came across these "Sweettart Chews." I took one bite, and I was sold.  The only downfall to me loving this candy is that it is only sold in the mixed Wonka bags in stores usually around easter or Halloween.  I take advantage of the times I can get a hold of this goodness.



The second one I encountered last month while doing, "Annie Get Your Gun," at the Empress Theater.  I decided during one of the shows that I wanted to buy some airheads, so that's what I did.  One of them happened to be a pink lemonade airhead.  I decided, why not, and got it from the concessions.  When I got back to the girls dressing room I decided to eat that one first.  It was like taking a bite out of heaven.  It was AMAZING!  The girls in the dressing room all laughed at my face.  No joke, for the next week I bought up all of the pink lemonade airheads from the concessions.  I then decided that I wanted to buy a whole case worth online, so that is what I did.  I can proudly say, I do not regret that decision.
What candy is it that you guys absolutely love?

1 comment: